La Fête du Champagne 2021
November 6 @ 6:00 pm - November 13 @ 11:00 pm EDT
La Fete du Champagne 2021, November 6-13
Que La Fête commence!
Que La Fête commence! Daniel Johnnes, founder of La Paulée de New York® and Wine Director for Chef Daniel Boulud’s Dinex Group, and Peter Liem, renowned wine writer and Champagne expert, announce the eighth edition of La Fête du Champagne.
From November 6 to November 13, La Fête du Champagne will offer clients opportunities to bring the La Fête experience to your home through a series of virtual seminars, a self-guided Grand Tasting offering access to pre-recorded audio and video content along with a selection of Champagne available for purchase.
Additionally, La Fête du Champagne will return to New York City for exclusive in person events in collaboration with renowned Champagne producers, world class chefs, sommeliers, and restaurants to capture the attention of the most enthusiastic connoisseurs and collectors.
*virtual participation only
In person highlights:
- Exclusive Drappier dinner at restaurant DANIEL exploring rare wines from one of the Aube’s oldest and most prestigious houses
- Georges Laval lunch at Frenchette, celebrating 50 years of organic viticulture at the estate
- Join Olivier Krug at Saga for a superlative evening of Krug and fine cuisine
- Grand Tasting, one of the weekend’s must-attend events, will feature over 100 different wines in a salon-style tasting aimed towards educating consumers on the nuances and diversity of Champagne
- The culminating Gala Dinner prepared by acclaimed chefs including three-Michelin-starred Chef Daniel Boulud of Restaurant Daniel and the Dinex Group, Chef Ryan Hardy of Legacy Records / Pasquale Jones / Charlie Bird, Chef Esther Ha of Momofuku Ko and Chef Melissa Rodriguez
- Four informative and engaging virtual seminars led by Peter Liem featuring exclusive footage from Champagne’s vineyards and cellars
- Access to the Self-guided Grand Tasting, featuring over 30 different winemakers aimed towards educating consumers on the nuances and diversity of Champagne with a digital tasting book with video and audio content
- Access to a large list of Champagne wine packs from the featured producers, available to purchase through our retail partner
Terms & Conditions
The price indicated covers event costs only. All sales are final and non-refundable, and resale is prohibited. Payment must be made using an eligible American Express® Card. Details and prices are subject to change. Packages are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Availability is limited.
Must be 21 years of age or older to consume alcoholic beverages. Please drink responsibly.
La Fête du Champagne is making every effort to host the producers in person in NYC but due to current global conditions and regulations, it is likely that a number of the producers will not be able to enter the United States for the events. For those producers unable to attend in person, La Fête du Champagne will present their wines regardless of the producer’s presence.
Health and Safety Protocols
In accordance with current NYC directives, all attendees, producers, and staff will be required to show proof of vaccination in order to enter the events. This policy is subject to change based on CDC guidelines and local ordinances at the time of the events.
Ticket Refund and Exchange Policy
La Fête du Champagne does not issue refunds as a policy. Tickets may be transferred to other guests by emailing email@example.com or by using Eventbrite’s transfer ticket function. The only circumstances under which refunds will be issued are if events are completely cancelled.