Deep-Dish Toffee Apple Pie Cooking Class
November 16 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm PST
Unleash your inner chef and learn how to prepare a variety of great dishes. Join alongside our Breville community as we learn directly from our amazing chef partners from @with_homemade.
Whether using your home oven, or your highly coveted Breville Smart Oven, we’ll help you turn your creations from good to great! Class will include some insider tips and hacks to improve your results with your Breville Smart Oven to help you truly master every moment in the kitchen. You’ll also have direct access to the chefs and Breville support to ask questions and receive real-time answers and the ability to be on-camera to really amp up the fun. Cook along and join in, or watch and take notes to cook later.
Recipes will be sent out a minimum of 2 weeks prior to the event date. Recording links will be shared within 24 hours after the class. So no worries if you can’t join us live or run late. You still get access to all the good stuff!
Sure to be the apple of anyone’s eye serving up this deep-dish version of everyone’s favorite apple pie for the holidays this year.
Topped with a toffee streusel topping and of course a scoop of ice cream on the side
…cause why not make it a-la-mode?!
Virtual Setup Recommendations
- Best viewing is seen via large monitor(s) vs a handheld smartphone. Laptop/Desktop with audio and video capabilities.
- High Speed Internet Access
- Best experience is to set up next in your kitchen as you can bake along and ask questions as we go
Event Ticket Details
- By signing up for this Complimentary event, you are opting in to receive Breville marketing emails. You can unsubscribe from these emails at any time.
- This event will be recorded.
For any questions leading up to the event (substitutions, etc.), reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.