- This event has passed.
An IFAR Evening on the FBI’s Art Crime Team
November 9 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm EST
The FBI’s Art Crime Team
– RANDOLPH J. DEATON IV, Supervisory Special Agent, Art Crime Program Manager, FBI
– CHRISTOPHER MCKEOGH, Special Agent, New York Division, FBI
– JAKE ARCHER, Special Agent, Philadelphia Division, FBI
– K.T.NEWTON. Assistant U.S. Attorney, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
– DR. SHARON FLESCHER, Executive Director, IFAR
Please join us for this sure-to-be exciting and very special IFAR Evening when members of the FBI’s Art Crime Team and its new head as of August 2021, Randolph J. Deaton IV, introduce us to the workings of the Team and the FBI’s Art Crime Program, including discussion of art fraud and theft cases. Q&A will follow the talks.
This program follows several IFAR Evenings about the FBI, including “The New FBI Art Crime Team,” June 8, 2005 and “The FBI’s Role in Art Fraud and Theft,” November 14, 2000.